INCLUDED WITH THIS BOAT:
* Mercury 150hp 4 Stroke Pro XS Engine.
* Dunbier Glider Roller Tandem Trailer
* NOTE: TOWER OPTIONAL $2,450 extra.
* Anchor Storage Compartment with Large Front Opening Hatch.
* Bow Rider Cushions and Upholstered Backrests with Upholstered Storage Pockets.
* Padded X-Rider Backrest Rear of Cockpit with Storage-Style Rear Lounge.
* Rear Starboard-Side Storage Locker/Bait Well that Drains Overboard - Not Plumbed.
* Underfloor Fuel Tank 130L with Breathers that Drain to Engine Well, Fuel Sender, Filler Cap in Engine Well.
* Underfloor Kill Tank/ Storage Locker - (Approx 150L).
* Cockpit Side Pockets - Fibreglass Gel coated White with Vinyl Trim.
* Hull and Deck - All White Gelcoat with Edition Specific Stripes and Graphics.
* Large Bow Seating Area with Upholstered Seats atop Concealed Storage Bins.
* Swivel Bucket Seats on Fixed Pedestals with Seat Slides and Flip Up Bolsters.
* Hydraulic Steering with Sports Steering Wheel.
* Padded Side Pockets - Vinyl Detailing.
* Panic Rail for Passenger - Stainless Steel.
* 2 x Stainless Steel Rear Pop-Up Cleats .
* Rear Door/Step Through Transom.
* 2 x Stainless Steel Rear Tow Eyes.
* Twin-Core Tinned Wiring to Dash.
* Navigation Lights.
* 4 x Drink Holders (Black Plastic).
* Glove Box - Large Fully Carpeted.
* Water-Resistant Switch Panel.
* Bilge Pump Hose and Outlet.
* Bow Roller - Stainless Steel.
* Carpeted Floor.
* Hull Length: 5.60m.
* Hull Beam: 2.37m
* Transom Deadrise: 21 degrees.
* Transom Height: 25"/XL.
* Overall Length on Trailer: 7.00m.
* Draft: 3.00m.
* Hull Weight – dry: 850kg.
* Fuel Capacity: 130L.
* Number of People: 7 Adults.
* Horsepower: 115 - 150hp.
**FILE PHOTOS ONLY
Come in and see our exciting range of Revival Boats as South Australia's only dealer. We are also a certified Bayliner & Mercury dealer, a Mercury inflatable and BRP SeaDoo Dealership. Pelican Marine & RV also offer boat, jetski, motor & trailer finance, as well as being a Club Marine Insurance Platinum dealer.
|Hull Construction Material||
|Dry Weight (kgs)||
|Length on Trailer (m)||
|Horse Power (hp)||
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
|Minimum Horse Power||
|Maximum Horse Power||