Over four generations, Halvorsen boats have become revered collector’s items. Lars Halvorsen arrived in Sydney in 1924, and quickly gained a name for himself, and over the years the family firm became renowned for the style, elegance and quality workmanship of their boats.
Our 1956 Halvorsen 26 Astrid timber cruiser is no different. Superbly maintained and restored, with over $40,000 spent in the last 2 years (receipts available).
* 2001 4-cylinder Kubota Diesel Engine.
* Complete Electrical restoration.
* New Hull paint & Antifoul (2019).
* New Canvas covers.
* New Hull Gas detector.
* Electric Anchor winch.
* New Raymarine Sounder with charts.
* New S/Steel Holding tank.
* 2 x New Battery system.
* Solar Panel.
* 240V Charging system.
* New Gas BBQ.
* VHF Radio.
* New Carpets / Upholstery.
* Gorgeous modern décor throughout.
* New Interior varnish (2019).
* New LED lighting.
* New Bilge Pumps.
* New Bilge blower.
* New Refrigerated ice box.
* New Electric flush Toilet with holding tank.
* Hand basin.
* Phone charge point.
* Full kitchen with sink & 2-Gas burners.
* Separate Dining table.
* Sleeping for four.
* Loads of storage.
This is one very planned and thoroughly detailed boat. Make memories of your own, stroll down the river for a picnic lunch, or even take the family away for an overnight stay.
**PLEASE NOTE: This boat is moored, for an inspection or more information on this beauty contact David Fisher on (08) 8555 2520.