The all new Hi-Terrain has the right combination of style and premium off road technology and equipment, so you can go exploring on and off the beaten track. With its “Oz Trekker” heavy duty gas shock / coil suspension and 16” alloy wheels Cooper ST Maxx mud tyres, it’s sure to take you to new heights.
The Hi-Terrain has all the features you would expect in a premium off-road van.
- Alfresco kitchen, extended draw bar with a checker plate tool box with jerry can holders.
- Slideout generator compartment.
- DO35 hitch and a mesh stone deflector.
The Hi-Terrain is built tough with a Gal Lined reinforced floor and checker plate under body Armor to protect
your plumbing along with your fresh & grey water tanks. Combine this with Atlantic hi-tech CNC cut modular furniture and you have a van that is not only built tough on the outside, it looks fantastic on the inside.
- 6″ Road Runner Chassis with 6″ A-Frame
- 8″ Jockey Wheel
- OZ TREKKER Independent Suspention with 12” Brakes (GTM 2600kg single axel, 3500kg Tandem axel).
- 15″ Spare Wheel fitted on rear bumper bar Extended A-Frame to accommodate front tool box.
- 16″ mudtyres / 245mm All Terrain or mudtyres
- Caravan Jack with Jacking points
- One Piece Timber Floor (with Waterproof coating)
- Contemporary modular Furniture
- Smooth White Ply Walls & Ceiling
- Drawers – Steel Sided
- Drop down door to end of Dinette
- Lock catches to all doors & draws positive lock
- 25mm PostformBench Tops (bullnose Laminate)
- Magazine Pouch at Entrance (where possible)
- Bed Base-QS lift-up posturepedic slattered base with extension
- LED Lights Throughout
- 2 x 120A AGM Batteries
- 12 pin flat plug + Anderson Plug
- Digital TV Antenna; (Ext. TV Point; Ext. 12V / USB Plug)
- Double 240V P/Point in seating Kitchen & Ensuite Area
- Single 240V P/Point-each side of Bed
- LED Side Markers, Clearance Lights, Tail Lights
- 2 x LED Tunnel Boot Lights
- Barge light Light near entrance
- 2 x 150W Solar panels
- LED Annex Light
- Double-glazed windows with built-in Roller Blind & Screen
- 2 x Access Doors to Tunnel Boot
- External Picnic Table
- Awning – Roll Out
- 1 x Midi Heki Hatch
- 2 x Power Hatches
- Front/Side & Back Checker Plate (H -550mm to sides)
- Dometic Columbia Security Door with super mesh screen and 4 pin locking system.
- Check plate shield in front of tap on A frame
- Full Gal. Tunnel Boot
- Aluminium Composite panel cladding to outside of the van.
- Check plate Tool Box with slide out Generator Compartment & Jerry Can holders
- Gas/Elec. HWS
- Flick Mixer Taps-Throughout
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles fitted on A-Frame
- 2 x 95L Water Tanks (with checker plate stone shields)
- 12V Water Pump
- Shower Rose & Flexi Hose
- 1 x 95L Grey Water Tank Ceramic Vanity Basin and Toilet
- Water Tap to A-Frame (with checker plate guard)
- Round Stainless Steel Sink with drainer in kitchen
- Sullage Hose
- Lockable Water Filler x 1
- Tempering Valve – All Layouts
- Gas Bayonet
- External shower
- Gas/Electric Cook Top & Mini Grill
- 12V Rangehood
- 184L 2-door Fridge
- DVD/CD/Mp3/Radio Player & 2 Speakers
- 24” Flat Screen TV
- 32″ inch flat screen optional extra
- Slide out Alfresco Kitchen to Front Tunnel boot
- 2kg wall mounted mini washer (all vans excluding 20ft Family van)
- Plus many more features..
**FILE PHOTOS ONLY
For full Specifications, please visit www.atlanticcaravans.com.au
Come in and see South Australia’s only Atlantic Caravan dealer to see the best and most innovative caravans on the market today.